DaVinci Resolve 16.2.2 新功能
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 16.2.2
- Hardware accelerated H.265 Main10 renders on supported Macs.
- Blackmagic RAW clip LUT name can now be viewed in clip metadata.
- Ability to assign frame rate in YouTube, Vimeo and Frame.io renders.
- Support for marking Frame.io comments in markers as complete.
- Nudge keyboard actions can be used in the sync clip dialog.
- Support for exporting .srt files without formatting.
- Support for RED 7.3.1 SDK.
- Support for Rec.709-A gamma option for QuickTime player compatibility.
- Preference to automatically tag Rec.709 clips as Rec.709-A.
- Addressed level shifts playing some short H.264 clips on Mac systems.
- Addressed loss of audio transition when trimming clips in the timeline.
- Addressed issues with stabilization not being available in the inspector.
- Addressed issues with incorrect channel order for audio waveform display.
- Addressed an issue with previewing in Fusion when in proxies mode.
- Addressed an issue with using reference sizing with timeline wipe.
- Addressed an issue with aspect ratio metadata in some MXF renders.
- Multiple performance and stability improvements.